You will achieve a level of comfort and skill you've never been able to reach before; you will begin to understand how water works for the first time; you will begin to find what it's like to be at ease in water regardless of how you've felt before, provided that you remain true to yourself and do only what is fun for you throughout the course.
"I understand that Miracle Swimming (MrSw) provides a unique teaching. I understand that MrSw is responsible for presenting the teaching, meeting me at my level, and answering all my questions about it. MrSw will help me learn the course material. As in any class learning situation,
every student agrees to this statement:
- Attend all classes
- Listen and ask all my questions until I'm satisfied
- Apply the teaching to myself and my practice in the water
- Refrain from pushing myself
- Do only what's fun for me
- Practice and ask for help when I need it
- Attend the full 24 hours or 30 hours of class
- Do the "homefun"
- Give myself all the time I need.
If I don't keep this agreement, I understand that I am not entitled to a refund. If I am entitled to a refund, I may take the class again for free (within 12 months) instead of receiving a refund. I receive no refund/transfers for missed classes."